Step 1: Check for device Storage in device Method 1(Settings > Android Settings > reset>Storage>factory data reset)
Step 2: Also Check for remaining space available, if less than 2 GB then to uninstall any unwanted apps , movies or songs downloaded in device.
Step 3: After uninstalling apps,movies,songs,videos,.check if it's working fine
Step 4: If Yes: Issue Resolved
Step 5: If No: Initiate Factory reset ***Because the required space to device run smoother is Min 2 GB***
Soft Factory Reset:
- Press Home button on Remote and press Menu button on top of Home button
- You will see Quick Repair Options
- Select Reset to Factory Settings
- Select Reset in Setting Menu
- You will get 2 options i) Storage, ii) Factory data reset
- Select Factory data reset, than again click on Factory data reset, than click on Erase everything
- It will start Factory reset, after Factory data reset is done than wait for 5 mins
- You will see ReTV logo for 5 mins, it will install all apps again.
- call the customer care for registration.
Hard Factory Reset:
1: Remove the power source from the back of ReTV device
2: Press and Hold the power button on ReTV device, Connect power by holding power button
3: You will see screen with options
4: Select Wipe data / Factory reset > Press OK on remote
5: Select Yes -- delete all user data
6: You will see android logo resetting
7: After reset is complete, click on reboot system now
8: You will see ReTV logo, wait for 5 Mins, it will install all apps again.
9) Call the customer care for registration.